In partnership with Michelin, the Yellowstone Park Foundation’s new Official Guide to Yellowstone National Park packs a lot into its 106 pages:
- major sights organized geographically and star-rated by Michelin
- history, geology and wildlife
- transportation, roads, climate and other practical information
- activities and recreation, bike trails and guided tours
- valuable tips on photography, wildlife viewing and safety from experts in their fields
- driving tours and hikes
- full color photos and maps of the park
- places to overnight, eat and shop.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
This item is currently not available for purchase.