How to Shop
Shopping at The FedEx Company Store is easy. You can place corporate orders online in a secure environment. We use the most advanced encryption technology available. Just follow the directions and you'll be able to select and purchase from among many products. Next to each of the items in our collection, you'll see the submit button to add to your cart.
To Add to Cart, enter the quantity you'd like to order in the quantity text box and then click the Add to Cart button and the item will be added to your shopping cart. When you've finished shopping, you can review totals, remove or add items to your selection, and submit your order.
You will see the cart tab in the top right corner of your screen while you shop. You may click on this tab at any time to view, modify or delete items from your shopping cart.
FedEx Gift Card Policy
Per FedEx company policy, gift cards are prohibited as a form of a reward or gift and should not be given by the Company to employees. Additional details on this policy can be found at http://corpcontroller.web.fedex.com/docs/3-64-FDX.pdf
- If you are looking for a specific product, the top navigation bar has a quick search space where you may enter the product name or item number. For example, type in "cap" and you will be directed to a search results page which will picture all the caps available on the eStore.
- Item code: Use this option when you know the product item number for which you are searching. Enter the item number and click Find.
- Item name: Enter a name or names of items you wish to find. For instance, jacket or black mug. You will have the best results if you enter the item name as a single item (cap instead of caps). This search is helpful when you are looking for a specific item.
From your results page you may choose click on any of the images to see additional information about the product. If you don't find what you are looking for, or if you have a new idea for a product that isn't featured on the eStore, let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When placing your order online, you will see one of the following inventory status comments for each product with its availability. Please see below for descriptions for each.
- In Stock: The item you are requesting is currently in stock and available to ship.
- Pre-Sell: This item is available for advanced ordering. It will ship when in stock.
- Back Order:The item you are requesting is on re-order, and will be available shortly. Any items you order which exceed the available quantity will remain on order in back-ordered status. These items will be shipped to you in one shipment when the last item becomes available. You will be charged for the items at that time. If you have any questions regarding back-ordered items, please call 1.800.997.2362 (5 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time) to speak with a customer service representative.
- Discontinued: The item you are requesting is out of stock and no longer available.
The products on this website have been tested to meet US regulatory requirements.
Ordering & Payment Options
Purchases can be made via VISA, MasterCard or AMEX.
Corporate Orders placed on PeopleSoft e-Procurement (ePro)
Corporate orders should be placed in ePro @ key word "ePro" on FedEx intranet homepage.
- To log into ePro, type in your Employee Number and your LDAP Password
- Click Log On.
- Create a requisition. For assistance contact the help desk @ 1.855.339.6992. FedEx users can enter a self service ticket by going here: https://svcweb.ground.fedex.com:7161/sc/ess.do. Log-in is your employee number and LDAP password.
We are required by law to collect applicable state tax on all purchases shipped to AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI
International and Canada Orders
Enter your order online as normal, or email your selections to email@example.com. You will be notified within 24 hours via e-mail of the freight charges and order total. Once you have received your notification email, please respond with your confirmation within the next 72 hours. If we do not receive your authorization within that period of time, your order will be cancelled.
International Payment Information
Standard International Delivery requires the consignee/customer to pay duty & taxes and brokerage fees mandated by the Government for which the shipment is received. Please check with your local agency for details on estimated fees. The FedEx Company Store is not responsible for duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these destination fees. If an international package is refused for any reason, we will not refund the customer for the merchandise nor shipping & handling charges. We do not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.
International orders must be prepaid in U.S. dollars by credit card, check, money order, gift certificate, direct bill or wire transfer.
Please call 1.425.492.2747 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote and/or questions, Monday - Friday, 5am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
Domestic Shipping and Handling Rate Chart
Shipping and handling charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order based on the total weight of your order. You will have a chance to review your final estimated shipping and handling charge prior to the completion of your order. Upon checkout, you will have the option to ship FedEx SmartPost®, FedEx Ground Home Delivery®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx Standard Overnight® or FedEx Priority Overnight®. If you have any questions about expedited shipping and processing, please call customer service at 1.800.997.2362 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm EST)
*All rates subject to change without notice.
Same Day Shipping
To ensure same day processing and shipping, your order must be placed by 1 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. A $20.00 rush handling fee will apply.
- If you have any questions about same day processing and shipping, please call customer service at 1.800.997.2362.
- Rush service not available on International Orders.
- If an international package is refused for any reason, The FedEx Company Store will not refund the customer for the merchandise or shipping & handling charges. The FedEx Company Store does not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.
Our customer service representatives are available to answer your questions.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Toll free phone number: 1.800.997.2362
Custom Orders: 1.800.997.2362
FedEx Company Store
15525 Woodinville-Redmond Rd. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
We appreciate your business and hope that you will visit The FedEx Company Store again in the near future.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise within 60 days of receipt for exchange or refund. Merchandise must be in new and un-used condition and must be in the original packaging. Refer to the Returns & Exchanges form (included with your shipment) or call 1.800.997.2362 for details.
When you visit our eStore, we may collect the following information in order to service your accounts and better respond to your needs:
- Order information. Information that you provide to us online in orders and other forms. Examples include your name, address and telephone number.
- Transaction and experience information. Information about your online transactions, as well as information about our online communications with you. Examples include your activity on the eStore, such as collecting information on product information reviewed.
How We May Share Information
FedEx Company Store does not sell or share customer information collected from our eStore with marketers outside FedEx Company Store who may want to offer you their own products and services. We may share customer information we collect from you online with companies that work for us. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential and to use the customer information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. We also may share customer information we collect about you online when required or permitted by law. For example, customer information may be disclosed to a collection agency, in the event of a delinquency. Customer information may also be disclosed to companies that process your requests for products.
Making Sure Information is Accurate
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. If you want to update this information, please contact customer service by calling 1.800.997.8962 or you may revise your information directly on the FedEx Company Store.